September 1, 2021
You acknowledge that the Company is a Professional Corporation incorporated under The Business Corporations Act and the Professional Corporations Act of Saskatchewan.
The Website collects information that you specifically and knowingly provide, and uses technological measures to collect information about your use of the Website. By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure and retention of your personal information by or on behalf of the Company as explained in the the Company Privacy Privacy, as revised from time to time, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
The Website is for informational and educational purposes only. The Website is not intended to be a comprehensive or detailed statements concerning the matters addressed, and is not professional advice or recommendations (including accounting, tax, financial or other professional advice). It is your responsibility to obtain appropriate advice suitable to your particular circumstances from a qualified professional before acting or omitting to act based on any information obtained on or though the Website.
- use the Website for a commercial or business purpose (whether or not for profit) or on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any other person;
- attempt to circumvent the ordinary navigational structure, technical delivery systems or display of the Website or attempt to access or use the Website by any means that is not purposely made available for that purpose by the Company;
- use the Website in a way that interferes with or disrupts the security, integrity, functionality, operation or performance of the Website or any related computer system, network or data;
- license, sublicense, grant, sell, resell, lend, rent, lease, loan, share, transfer, assign, pledge, copy, reproduce, distribute, imitate, publish, republish, translate, repost, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, distribute, create any interest in, commercially exploit, or otherwise give or make available or permit access or use of the Website to or for the benefit of any other person, whether as a service bureau or otherwise, and with or without charge;
- index, crawl, catalogue, mirror, frame, scrape, cache, or otherwise collect or mine data from the Website for any purpose whatsoever, using any technologies, tools or methods (including robots, spiders, crawlers, or other automatic devices, programs or methodologies) whatsoever;
- alter, violate, circumvent, conceal, modify or remove any notices (including proprietary rights notices), proprietary codes or locks, means of identification, digital rights tools or management information, technological protection measures, security or control measures, or agreements on, in or in relation to the Website; or
Copyright © 2019 - Lenard Cole CPA Professional Corporation. All Rights Reserved. The Website and the technologies and data used to operate the Website and all related proprietary rights (including copyright) are owned solely by the Company and its licensors and are protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in, to or associated with the Website or any related technologies and data.
If you give feedback about the Website (including any ideas or suggestions for enhancements or improvements) to the Company, then the Company, suppliers and licensors and their respective successors, assigns and licensees may use and commercialize the feedback in any way and for any purpose without providing any compensation or attribution to you or any other person.
- headings are for reference only;
- words importing the singular number only include the plural, and vice versa;
- “person” includes an individual, corporation and any other legal entity;
- “including” or “includes” means including or includes (as applicable) without limitation or restriction;
- “law” includes common law, equity, statutes and regulations; and
- “discretion” mean a person’s sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE.